Brought to you by The Coaching Partners, this program harnesses Jennifer Phillips’ 20-year experience as an advisor and strategist to leaders in the corporate world, elite athletes and athletic teams. Executive Peak Performance takes the psychology and physiology of peak performance in professional sports from the field into the boardroom – create a winning edge by conditioning both mind and body.
Jennifer’s impressive accolades and awards in martial arts includes:
* ranked number 1 in martial arts in North America for 15 years before retiring in 2003
* Presidential Sports Award by President Bill Clinton
* only woman to receive the Ann Rynd Award for her humanitarian endeavours with at-risk youths
* Telly award winner – her distinctive action choreography style in movies such as Thor, Salt, The Twilight Saga – Eclipse, Kung Fu Panda, X Men Wolverine, Charlie’s Angels, Pirates of the Caribbean.
Her strategies have helped give that competitive winning edge to:
* Professional NBA team Sacramento Kings
* Olympic athletes and elite coaches
Venue: Action Theatre (42, Waterloo Street, SS187951)
When: 30th June (Thur) 8.30am to 10.30am
Admission: $35 (incl refreshments)
Registration: Email your name and mobile number (for SMS confirmation) to firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
2-Day Retreat and Workshop (Bali)
When: 14-16 October 2011
Workshop fees: S$2,400 per person
Travel, Accommodation and Meals: charged separately
Email email@example.com for more information.